Member of the Node.js Build Team
Escrito por: Ulises GascónNov 04, 2022 — 2 min read
The Node.js Build Working Group maintains and controls infrastructure used for continuous integration (CI), releases, benchmarks, web hosting (of nodejs.org and other Node.js web properties) and more.
Our mission is to provide Node.js Project and libuv with solid computing infrastructure in order to improve the quality of the software itself by targeting correctness, speed and compatibility and to ensure streamlined delivery of binaries and source code to end-users.
- Joined the team in Nov'22 to provide support to MacOs machines in testing environment.
- Added Orka machines to increase MacOS availability in testing environment.
- Maintain Ansible Scripts for macOS
- Maintain Github Actions pipelines
- Fix, redeploy and reansible all the Orka machines after a host upgrade
- Patching machines to unblock collaborators and releases due hard disk limits and caches
- Recover all the macstadium machines
- Initiative to drop MacOS 10.x support
- Initiative to Visualize machines in Grafana, based in this POC
- Provide support to the Performance Team in order to [fix flaky and broken tests]](https://github.com/nodejs/build/issues/3182)
- Participate in the build and platform requirements for Node.js 20
- Review PRs and triage issues related to the build team.
Meetings that I participated
- 2022-12-06 Meeting notes, agenda and video